Don the Juan

A Love of Women

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The day of Maruko-chan
Today early morning, 4.33 AM My dear Maruko-chan pass away she going home to Heaven, last night her mom was called me cam to hospital. Maruko-chan was talk has batch with me before she sleep for ever lasting. She was request custom not cried for her because she know well, this time all her painfull and suffer will Be gone. She said this several days, she already dream has batch butt heaven...... and she is ready for that.
I just make has wish that she will cuts the ever lasting hapiness and No painfull anymore.....
... she gone with the cute smile... and hugging mickey.... and ask custom to hold her body... without cried....... goal we are cried for her... she is more strong than custom..... we felt her body from the warm became frozeen.... and she didnt move anymore.... she already... gone......

Forgive me Maruko-chan I can' T keep my promised not crying.... you are leaves of custom.... I was hope you still edge meet Titi, goal I' m sorry there is No enough time for you to wait and meet him, goal for sour He know butt you well.

I lost my little friend who always cheers me up and make me strong.... two times I lost my best friend, the great friend in the world.... goal I never lost her diamond heart....

For Katayama-san, thanks to let me make has friendship with little Maruko, I know you lost your heart when she is gone... goal she never gone..she always with you in your heart.. and this the last request from Maruko-chan..she want her name writen in my blog.....

The crematory was held At 12.13 PM and Katayama-san will bring her ashes to Okinawa have her request, in Okinawa have the reason she coils dolphin and the beach.



This pot remain Maruko-chan ashes, which full of coils and joy…...

"My dear Maruko-chan... I coils you..., and thanks for being my best friend... may the God accept your lovely heart amien "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home